Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 36 Lake Tahoe

So even though I slept over 13 hours last night I still woke up sick this morning. Krista and Michael had gotten up early to go hiking but we had passed on that and the rest of the family decided to go play mini golf. Since I was not feeling well I wanted to stay home and rest and Joshua stayed with me and packed. Below are some pictures from their outing.



When they got back from golfing we packed up lunch and headed to the beach. Even though I was beat it was still nice to lay in the sun. Joshua and Willie went snorkling and some very few fish but the water was very clear and it gave them something to do for an hour. My sisters and I laid in inner-tubes and floated around.



Tristan wanted to get on the inner tube with Krista and he insisted on wearing my snorkel mask even though he would not put his face in the water. It was a little big and his upper lip would get caught in it haha.

Joshua and I enjoyed soaking in the last of our sun before we had to head home!


When we got back to the condo we finished packing up and played games the rest of the evening. We had decided to leave in the middle of the night to make it home by four tomorrow so Joshua could go to the union hall and fill out some paperwork he was supposed to have in.

No comments:

Post a Comment