Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Week 17: Superbowl

Judah finally started holding his head up while on his tummy this week! I was so proud of him. One night he turned like he was going to roll over and I panicked because Joshua was at work and I did not want him to miss it. But it was a false alarm!
This week Joshua continued to work a lot and got switched to night shift. We basically saw each other about an hour each morning when he got home and before I left. So Judah and I were on our own each night. Because of this Joshua delivered me flowers at work! I also got to have dinner with my friends Katie and Jen one night to keep me company. The bridge Joshua has been working on opened on friday. He worked 16 hours that night and then stayed an extra three just to watch it open. That is dedication!



On Saturday Judah made his first of many shopping trips to Lowes. Joshua's present for working so much overtime is getting to replace our super stained living room carpet. He is thrilled.

On Sunday we went to church and then to our baby dedication class. Judah and Mia will be dedicated at church on May 11th! Cant wait. After church we went to the Tyrees house to have a Superbowl party with our small group. Joshua and Matt swapped children for awhile! Judah was totally into the lights during the Beyonce halftime show.

It was another blessed week and just a joy to watch our little guy continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment