Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 4

Ember continues to change rapidly. The other day she ate a piece of dog food, crawled out the back door while I was trying to let the dogs in, climbed two stairs while I was getting her brother up from a nap, and dumped over the bathroom trash!! AHH baby proof the house time.

We went on an adventure in the rain to Northwest Trek. The male and female moose were close to the tram! My favorite and then we stopped by some of my students basketball game. Joshua continues to be busy with work and got the opportunity to talk about how he integrates his faith into his real estate business on the radio!

Joshua and I got to go on a date from my Christmas present. Snow shoeing, gondola ride, and lunch ontop the mountain at Crystal. It was an amazing day.





No comments:

Post a Comment