Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Week 26

In addition to working on the house this week Judah and I got in some outings.

Tuesday I took Judah to the Sparks center for a toddler class but it ended up being more of a daycare for parents working out at the gym. I was the only parent with my kid in there the rest were watched by three staff. So it was not really what I expected but Judah had fun.

Wednesday we went to the toddler class at the library and I loved it! They sing songs, read books, do nursery rhymes and play time. It is the best thing I have been too I can't believe it is free!!!!

Thursday we went to Wiggleworks with Kaaryn and Mia. That place is amazing and so fun for kids!! Judah had so much fun we went home and took a nap and then went back that night with Joshua.


No comments:

Post a Comment