Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Week 44: Lind Wedding and part A of Vacation

We just got back from vacation in Jackson Hole. I'm going to break it up into a few posts because I have so many picture to share. Ill highlight our hiking in this post.



  First hike we took was a straight up two mile hike with some serious elevation gain. It was a challenge with beautiful views.


 We decided to ride the chair lift down instead of hiking it. Judah rode with daddy and slept part of the way .






We also hiked 6 miles around a lake but I did not have a camera with. I was really impressed Tristan did it at only 6 years old! The lake was beautiful and we saw a Moose on the side of the trail. My sister and her husband did a different hike at the same lake and they saw a momma and baby bear there. Not too sad I missed that.

I went on a walk with my sisters and mom on a bike path. 

 Joshua and I went to Yellowstone and hiked to the lake there. 


We finished our trip with a hike through Lewis and Clark Caverns

No comments:

Post a Comment